The Modern CFO: Promoting financial sustainability in the bad times and the good
In the first webinar of The Modern CFO series, we welcomed two experienced finance leaders to discuss financial sustainability and its impact on business growth.
During this online discussion we explored the tools and techniques businesses can use to promote financial sustainability, whether sales volumes are high or low. We also covered:
• The processes and tools SMBs are using to promote financial sustainability in uncertain times
• How real-time spend data can enable businesses to become more financially sustainable
• How financial sustainability allows businesses to make better decisions, and what that means in practice
• Real examples of promoting a culture of financial sustainability across a business
• Jon Read - COO, Excellent Zephyr
• Keaton Halai - Head of Partnerships UK, Moss
• Charlotte Medlock - Finance Director, KIDLY
• Simone Rüschenberg - Experienced Start-Up/Scale-Up Finance Leader, Founder of Finance Leader League (CFO Network)
Sign up to receive your free recording of the webinar.